|
This entry's gonna be, all crappy and free It's all about me, yeah today now hee Hah it's in a rap you see, well now don't you leave Cuz it's gonna be fun now, hee hee hee.
Whoops today was nuts, i just had no guts To just laugh it off. Hey there was no buts About living my life, to the fullest, no cuts. Just what am i talking about man. Haha i'm just a slut.
Cbox is down, right on my com But somehow others don't get the bomb My tagboard's gone, hey i want my mom Boohoo boohoo get me a CD-ROM
Wowhow, just look at me right now I'm just full of shit, just full of chow There i go like a dog, bowwow bowwow Wahoo, i rock, i wanna rap. But how?
Other than that, this day was boring as dead I just spent my hours eating wholemeal bread And watching the tv, while i dread The IvP seminar, do you read?
Now i'm rushing for time now, here i come Sending the powerpoint ain't easy gone It's so crazy i can hardly phone All my crap friends who are stuck in Rome.
What do i do now, with six paragraphs, It's so crappy I can hardly laugh Unless you can, I hope so lah Just don't go bawling around, don't barf.
Heh heh. A piece of rap work from your very own jonlim. Wahaha i hope it was great.
|