tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, June 1

Why am I always the happy person among a community of sad people and vice versa all the time? Darnit I just don't fit ain't I? LoL

Science Rocket Programme today. Arrived at 8am in school and entertained myself counting the cockroaches in the hall =). Anyway the poor hall's gonna be demolished and a new one will be underway. Yay haha. After that the thingy started at 8.45 and we proceeded to make a mini, water-and-pressure-driven plastic rocket. Took 3 Coca-cola bottles. Finished at around 10.30. Woohoo i teamed up with danny for today. We spent the whole while teasing simon. Jay Chou's long distance relative LOL.

Haha and after i finished i added a lot of decor. Nike + Adidas symbol lol. And plus a huge "SINGAPORE" in the middle. Haha if our bottle were national representative then others' bottles were inter-galactic stars. Okay bad comparison. Sounds cheesy. I'm sorry.

Heh after that all of us had to launch our rockets. Well some shot very far, too far off the desired target. Others spun around in circles and some whizzed off the ends of our visions. Slightly more ridiculous ones spun onto the hall roof. Crazy ones went into the trees along the track. Mad ones shot far and out of RI, on the pavement and the main Bishan road.

Well what about ours? Oh yeah ours was authentic. Outta this world. Danny pumped the air in, I stood by to launch it. And it went off. The blinding sunlight proved too powerful for my eyes to overcome. I saw others' rockets fly in all directions. And a red one flew just next to the target. Woohoo red one!! Ours!! And i sprinted all the way there to take it...

Just to find that it wasn't ours. No "SINGAPORE" on it. Argh.

In the end i found it lying in the mud beyond the trees, directly OPPOSITE of the desired direction, a few metres away LOL. Had to slide down the slope to get it and got myself all muddy and wet. The darn rocket is now by my side and I would like to congratulate it for giving me such a fun and enriching time. =)

Well that ain't boring. Was quite fun. What's more with ms tsang by my side, chiding me for not being a good example to others. Well it was my fault. Haha tried to imitate jedi artmanship with the rocket as a lightsaber. >.< Being the only prefect in the programme is tough but it's still my fault anyway. Sorry everyone... =)

Okay after that i went to take my report slip at the general office. We weren't able to get it last week cuz we all went to malaysia. (Argh I can't bear to let that trip end.) And I wasn't exactly happy. They didn't count french within the overall grade this semester. Without french i'm one grade worse. Ohman. C'est ennuyeux.

Here's the breakdown of marks, overall mark for each subject:
English+Lit: 71
Higher Chinese: 73
History: 71
Geography: 77
Mathematics: 73
Science: 78

Okay i got a GPA of 3.6. ZERO signs of deprovement. =)))
But ZERO signs of improvement as well. =(((
Argh huiwen's gonna kill me. I'm sorry. lol.

If all's well I can finally take a break and go for my FIRST holiday track training. I've already missed 1 session cuz of IvP. Haha okay. C'est au revoir pour maintenant.