|
I ALMOST DIED TODAY. Oh what a fantastic day lah. XD
I hereby shall turn totally hydrophobic. Oh man. Today's PE lesson was nuts haha. Term 3 - Swimming Module. AND I ALMOST DIED. Suddenly halfway I went numb and struggled like a sick pig, in the middle of the swimming pool. WELL DONE LAH ME. In the end Yoggi saved me. Ohhh my hero. XD
Lol. If it wasn't for the water I wouldn't be feeling so woebegone. Now I'm writing, thinking about PE lol. Haha I guess it was all due to fatigue from yesterday's training. The teacher at the pool was QUESTIONING my cca lor. How morale-shattering. He was going on about stretching and stuff after that. Oh never mind. I shall not touch waters anymore unless required. HYDROPHOBIA hoho! XD
Oh well. What to do lah. Nothing. All I did in the water was to struggle like a pig. LOL now I wished I didn't do that. Lol I was gulping water and yelling and stuff... ARGH THE AGONY, the instinct for survival. Nah shall spare y'all the details. It was real ugly alright. Hahaha. By the way, Chinese is so boring. I'm dying a seocnd time while trying to keep awake in class lor. XD
Well haha after chinese was recess. And as anyone who knows me well knows where I would go to, true enough I went there. Haha yes yes to design more T-SHIRTS! HAHAHA this time i designed the Moneyfaces T-shirt. OMG it's so beauuuutiful! IM GONNA DUPLICATE THE SHIRTS IF I CAN. HOHOHO. If i can i'll snap a photo of the shirt and post it. Haha oh man designing rocks.
Well tomorrow is track. AND IT'S MUFTI DAY! wee~
|