|
It's one heck of a miserable day. As I sit now, somewhere in some place of the school I am perspiring profusely as I write this miserable blog entry. This is the THIRD time I'm re-writing this darn thing because sweat has sogged the other two and I can't possibly make it home without... erm... letting them fall to strips and pieces. Yeah whatever I don't care. So in short, it's a rather miserable day. I'm a rather miserable guy today cuz I feel rather miserable. And the miserable stuff causing my misery are as follows. Sighh.
ONE) I lost my track jersey and I can't find it. ARGH nationals are near. I'M PULP.
TWO) I'VE NOT STARTED on a single piece of homework. PROJECT R is a failure ARGH.
THREE) My bro has gone mad and is quite pissed with everyone in the house. And being the miserable guy I am today, I pissed him off his feet. Ahwell.
FOUR) My GPA isn't at its best and I'm not exactly happy about it. So? And finally...
FIVE) I just don't feel happy. Blah Blah Blah rattle away.
Okay, that was written in school. I'm writing this second half at home. Just came back from prefect meeting in school. Looks like we all kinda screwed up our youth day proposal and we have to redo it. Another piece of work to do. Okay never mind. Actually I kinda saw it coming.
I wonder, I wonder. What the world would be like if I was just swished away on the spot and I'm gone forever, erased from the minds of everyone my very existence. Actually not much difference. I've been for myself and only myself. I've not been for others. Self-living and nothing else. Argh. Would y'all actually mourn and cry, and settle for despair and all? Would y'all celebrate my end of existence of your very lives, and rejoice for this sickening being is gone from the very memory of your minds? Or would y'all just not give a hoot about anything, just carry on your daily lives as if only an ant, an insignificant being to the human existence was killed? Well i'm not pressing forward into anything, but for me against myself, I suspect the last outcome.
I'm just like a zephyr, ever so ethereal, just passing by, barely making an impact to anyone. No one needs to say anything cuz you can't say I'm actually there. Heck this blog is written by a nobody. That's all. Finisser.
Btw if anyone gets me item no. 4 on The Straits Times Urban page 8, i'm gonna love him/her very much and makes sure his/her existence is never forgotten. I'm sorry for talking crap never mind me. Bye.
A good friend wants this so... here it is. =) Only for a day cuz it's draining away my bandwidth. Stop the bg music before listening.)
|