tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, June 13

Be in for a very long read. 4 to 5 days worth of recounts. 2000 plus words. Haha enjoy. =)

DAY1

Woohoo. Here I am, in Malaysia again. Lol I've only been here a week ago and I'm here again. This time it's much more relaxing. Haha I'm sitting in some room of Hotel Equatorial Melaka, blogging and having a fun time.

Mugging is good. I've just finished 3 of the 3 Li Jie Pian Zhangs the teacher gave us for holiday homework. Haha yay.

The morning was calm alright. Spent about 2 hours hammering on the psp. Other than some reckless, hypocritic, piece of decomposing organic byproduct drivers on the road (hint: i'm refined), there was nothing much really.

We pulled over at some newly-built hotel. The Water City Hotel i think. But however the service sucked and there were flies all over the place so we left for Hotel Equatorial lol. I knew i was right about the hotel being new but bad. yup. haha

We had lunch not too long ago. It's now 2.18pm. My flu seems to have gone away already but i have a big red nose again. Here we go, one two three: (to the tune of "Rudolf the red nose reindeer")

*Poser the red nose prefect...
*Has a reddish poser nose...
*Wearing two pretty wristbands...
*And a pendant I chose...

I'm getting a knack for rapping and song-writing. Thank you y'all... =) *bows* Okay now I shall pen off and go SHOPPING... blah blah blah...

Well now I'm writing this at approximately 10:22pm, same place, same seat but on a different piece of paper AND using a different pen cuz I left all my mugging stuff in the car boot. I've just finished hammering on the psp haha...

Today's shopping was NUTS. I feel spoilt. Lol. Before going to shop we stopped by a museum, somewhere along the Portuguese Street. Yep the one with red roads and red buildings. I think the road was called Freedom Road. Lol of course it's a translation. (The sign read "Jalan Merdeka".) Okay it wasn't one of those old rotten and run-down museums you see everyday. It took the shape of a Portuguese Nau, an oh-so-terribly ancient ship the Portuguese used for trading and haha WARFARE. If that boat was still used then Portugal would be third world. Lol I mean, with all those torpedoes, missiles and stuff, that ship would be blasted and sunk easily. =)

Haha we went inside (by paying RM2.50, drats) and had to take off our shoes. Haha big commotion and pandemonium at the entrance cuz everyone was removing their footwear. Whew luckily we found a locker. Anyway it wasn't much. Cuz almost all of the info inside is in our history textbooks. Lol i savoured the aircon and the ancient wooden design. Now I understand why ancient sailors get seasick SO easily. There were NO windows within the walls of the ship. Omg. Except for the deck there was not much of open air. Lol before knowing this I was wondering why sailors whine and throw up all the time.

Okay enough talk about the museum. Woohoo it was a really big shopping spree. Lol I really love shopping out of Singapore cuz there's this big psychological thing that makes us buy without worry. I'm so happy lol. OKAY in the last two days including today, this is what i bought:

- 2 wristbands, one white one black, both written "PEACE"
- A long sleeved U2 collar shirt. Brown. For cold places.
- A BodyGlove T-shirt!!!
- And... TIGHTS for track. Wahaha OH YAY!

Yeah man I finally found tights. Woohoo Adidas RM72. BUT BUT BUT... it was at 50% DISCOUNT. So that make sit RM36. Only SGD$15! Oh man Wong Li's tights cost $37 in Sing dollars. I'm making a big worth here. Lol. Only difference is that his is black and has "Adi-Prene" on it while mine is navy blue and a big "Adidas" there. Other than that it's all the same. The same 3 white stripes. Lol so happy. And mine can most probably take me through to JC. L size fits all. =)

But HEY I daren't wear it yet. Only when my 400m gets better. Lol. If not I'd be looking too ego. XD

Lol other than that, nothing much else. TOMORROW. Sunway Lagoon. Another shopping spree awaits!!! LOL. And by the way I hope I didn't receive another testimonial. Otherwise I'd be owing someone a dollar. =)

DAY2

Haha we left Malacca first thing in the morning. Reached Shah Alam 1.5 hours later. Lol I'm getting hooked on the psp. Today's shopping spree awaits!! I can't wait.

Checked into Sunway Lagoon Resort Hotel at about 1pm. But before that we went to shop. Lol I managed to buy a PS2 game! Waha Star Wars Episode III. But hey it's ORIGINAL so don't come raid me. I'm HIP LOL. And aww, the psp here is priced at more than RM1000. Sad. All thanks to a freakingly high import tax lol.

Buzz. I just guffawed and rolled off the chair. My brother sneezed into his cup of tea and sent the cup's contents flying in all directions HAHA. By the way I'm now in the hotel room. Figures. =) Nothing much now. I'm gonna wait for the end of today, then continue blogging. Ciao.

Haha. I'm back. Okay it wasn't much of a big shopping spree today lol. Actually we just scooted around window shopping. A a hell lot of shopping centres, NO sorry I meant... and a hell lot of shops did we visit. Okay there were alot of cool cool shops. Haha let's see... I MYSELF visited Converse, Adidas, Nike, B.U.M. Equipment, Royal Sporting House, World of Sports, Billabong, Quiksilver, BODYGLOVE <3<3, Echo Park, Wild Channel, Extreme, Dunkin' Donuts, Auntie Anne's Pretzels lol, Tower Records and blah blah blah. I could've bought alot of stuff but it wasn't really practical anyway. Lol.

And I SWORE I could've made good use of those stuff in the Nike shop. Woah the stuff simply fascinated me. The track suits were NICE. I found one dominantly black suit splashed with GREEN. Totally Rafflesian lol. The track jerseys ROCKED. I found another dominantly black one dotted with white. Rafflesian colour HAHA. And the TIGHTS. Whoa the total black one actually fitted me exactly. I wish I hadn't bought the Adidas one LOL no lah. The Adidas one was only RM36. The Nike one cost a whopping RM79.90. Omg. Haha and I saw 2 beautiful shoe models. Nike Free and Nike Zoom Miler. Wahaha the Nike Free's sole can turn 180 degrees LOL. The Nike Zoom Miler. It's my current favourite. Kieran's shoe. Haha. =)

Enough ranting about Nike I know it's boring cuz my brother has just dozed off reading it. LOL. Now tomorrow. We're off to Genting! Haha gamble gamble. Lol joking I'm just gonna hide in the hotel room and hammer on the psp while trying to find a phone line to connect to my dad's laptop so that I can go on msn and BLOG my past 2 days' worth of entries out. Lol still 3 days more before I return to Singapore.

By the way I just lost a bet. $1 to that someone cuz my inbox received another testimonial. Aww man... Never mind. I'm gonna oust all the testimonials. People people people... WRITE ME TESTIS! Haha plz thankyou. =)

Before I end off today's entry. I shall conclude with a famous saying by a famous Rafflesian:

Life is like a stage. And if anyone has got a freaking problem with me, take it out on me after the show. =)

DAY3

It's the THIRD day. Yeah and I'm suffering from the blistering cold. Lol I simply hate temperatures below 18 degrees...

Lol I woke up early and left for Genting early. Simply slept through the whole journey haha. And when I got out of the car, WHOOSH came the cold hitting me like a truck. Omg BRRRRR!!! Oh man. cold coLD COLD.

Lol we met with many problems with the hotel check-in. Firstly we couldn't get a room with broadband connection unless we waited. Haah so we did. From 10am to 12:30. And when we got back IT WAS STILL unready. Aww that's the main problem with Genting. High entertainment value BUT low grade lodging. Sheesh.

Well we got our room in the end. Then i went on msn. At night I went around posing LOL. Didn't buy anything. :(

Haha. Genting. One day ain't enough. Tomorrow. The final destination. Times Square. And then back HOME. Yay~

*Malacca, then it's Sunway Lagoon
*Today it's Genting, say we're leaving soon
*Tomorrow Times Square, yeah alrighty might
*And then home sweet home, where we'd croon.

XD pardon my crappy rapping.

DAY4

It's the last day. Tomorrow I'll be back. Yay. =)

Well it wasn't really that exciting lah, today. We all went back to KL, this time to Times Square. Haha the hotel was EXCELLENT. I wonder why it was rated 4-star instead of 55. Lol it was very new (2 years old) and the facilities rocked. Actually I wanted to try out the spa XD but haha it's a lil' too pricey and I'm only 14. Figures that people think I'm too young to appreciate it.

Haha I got over that. We checked in soon after and found ourselves in a superior suite ALL THANKS to my dad who signed up as a member and got the suite FREE. And I really really mean FREE. free frEE FREE! Wahaha i'm so Singaporean. XD

Then after that we went to shop. Lol alot of people out there think it's stupid of me to stay directly next to a theme park and not go and play. But I've been inside for 3 times already and I'M NOT GOING IN EVER AGAIN unless with a group of friends or something. Yep. Haha I FOUND my last wristband! A dark green one to complete my Rafflesian band collection. Totally. Green-Black-White.

Unfortunately the white one snapped an hour later. Ohman. XD

Haha it's alright I can get a white one anywhere. Well I bought a funky crocodile CD rack that can be hung on the wall. Yay! AND I COULD'VE BOUGHT another psp to solve the arguing between my bro and I but it turned out to be more expensive here in Malaysia than in Singapore. Haha I'll wait.

Well that was about everything today. Mainly shopping, shopping and shopping LOL. I wanna go home. I wanna run. Swift meet's this week. Haha. By the way I wonder why i see so many teenage couples here lol. Haha never mind it's back on to life and I'm revved up. Once again.

Fret not cuz it's power that I'VE got. GEAR shift, it's redshift time. =)