tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 13

What a day. And today wasn't really boring as what I had expected it to be. Yay.

Wahahs. And today was probably one of the wackiest days where such wacky stuff can actually happen to me. Okay perhaps it's not that wacky LOL but it's made me feel very accomplished. Haha well I shall hence slowly unfold the horrid tale that happened today...

We entered the class and the teacher was planning to collect the IvP posters. Then andrew and i went OH SHIT and started to work on it frantically. True enough I have nationals this week and I fell sick last week. Andrew was busy with band prac. Pu Hwai was simply a case of poor inter-class communication. XD Well everyone was handing in their posters and we were just starting to work on it. Go figure. Teacher gave us till the end of the lesson to finish it. It was against all odds, being that we had to fill a totally empty mounting board with content and graphics and in the end still make it look cool, funky and professional. Haha it was really against all odds.

But JonLim saved the day again YAY. With a few markers, improvisation of a half-tube of super glue and some quick thinking by Andrew, we got it together and submitted the poster, looking smug. Oh well I just love myself more than anyone else XD. Here it is...



Haha although we didn't have lunch, we still felt full. Although we reported about 10 minutes late for NSW Maths Competition which was scheduled at 2.15pm, we were still early cuz the cohort slacked 10 minutes off the starting time. I love my cohort. XD Hahaha what a wacky day. After the competition which ended at 3.40pm we sped off for French class and ended up having 10 minutes worth of lesson. LOVELY. =D

Hahaha what a nice day. Now about tomorrow. *gulp*

Tomorrow will hence be the opening gate of many destinies, of achieved targets, of aspiring hopes. It's the 400m heats C division boys. I'm gonna run for everything that's worth. I'm running for myself, for my school, for Raffles, for everyone out there who is so important to me. I shall get into semifinals and I will get into semifinals. Well unless blinded by events predetermined. =)

I'm gonna wait. For tomorrow. REDSHIFT.