|
Hahaha boringly wacky day it was. Simply totally.
Haha there were only 4 lesson periods today and unfortunately all of them (except philosophy) were as deaded as ever. Chinese was the worst, fullstop. Seriously the class is overly enthusiastic about making life difficult for the teacher. AND since the teacher's also rather deaded and monotonous, it simply didn't help at all. Craps we're all gonna pay through our chinese results. Gosh. ><
Well apart from chinese, biology and maths weren't too good either. Just deaded deaded deaded. The only rather fun lesson was philosophy. Danny was trying to boycott the group presenting their philosophy topic today. He told everyone not to give their views and remain quiet. BUT IN THE END i didn't care about him (obviously I didn't care, how can I XD) hahaha and i rattled off a lot of talk again. Then a few minutes later Danny started to talk too LOL. Madness. Well after the lesson I was approached by teacher to attend a philosophy inter-school dialogue session on friday next week. So fun! Yay hahahaha. So all my effort for philosophy has some worth. I wasn't fooling myself. =D
After school was nuts. The boredom of the day decided to intensify cuz I had to spend the entire afternoon cutting and trimming and recutting bookmarks which later will be sent for lamination. Hahahaha totally perfect! Linan and I spent 4 hours trimming 450 bookmarks for the entire secondary two cohort. Weehee well done Linan, well done me.
Well then. Today is totally horrible. Tomorrow. Muahahaha I shall have FUN. Firstly kicking off with the rgs band concert (featuring ri and that jap band) in the afternoon, then after that i shall have a nice dinner. From 7 to 9 I shall go to school to run with Dr William Tan in his 24-hour marathon Guiness World Record feat. Wahaha how fun. Well if i'm happy enough then i'll decide to go for the modelling interview I've got tomorrow morning, but most likely I won't go. Hahahaha AND if all goes well i shall camp overnight in school! XD
That's it for today GAHHH bye.
|