tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 6

Heh. I was still kinda in a big dream when I woke up in the morning, but I shook it off anyway. More or less I've tided over it. Then I realised how big this world was and how fast it was moving. I've certainly slowed down a lot. Okay it sounds stupid. Don't read further if you don't want to.

Well then, from now on I will never look at inferiority the same way EVER EVER again. It makes us feel bad, feel loser, feel failing and lacking yes. But in a way it's brings on a totally new challenge. Inferiority is not a gauge of how lacking I am, but it's a target for ME to hit.

I'm now looking at exactly all my inferior areas. That's just about everything. Not just academically, but in every single aspect of life. We are all inferior to one another in the simplest ways, and I know that. Even if I do become the greatest person one ever knows I'll still be inferior to someone. And it's just like a neverending cycle. I will achieve my targets but I won't accomplish my quest for superiority and I never will.

And SO by slowly achieving my targets, I'll become my own god. =)
There is no coincidence, only necessity. Thanks Ben Lau.