tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, July 12

Yesterday was topsy turvy. XD

K now, on about today. I spent the whole day pondering about yesterday, which I know I ought not to >< but it was simply too um, hmm MAJOR considering it's a first time. A very first time. Well anyway on about today. Haha in geog today we came up with a monstrous looking plant (We were supposed to create a new species that could fit into the environment shown on a data sheet provided). HAHA we called it the FIGGERUS REGIACTIRUS and it was supposedly a parasitic strangler fig. But we added a venus fly trap and a pitcher plant to it. XD In the end it turned out something like this. (Mind you, the pink and green sheep at the corner was Danny's work. He came to interfere XD.)



And believe me, I was torturing myself with F.I.R. songs today. I feel terrible now LOL. nvm. My own fault for being so idiotic. AND TODAY I drew a new-and-improved name design for myself XD. And here it is! AWWWW ain't it pretty. XD

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Training was okay today except for my hamstring. FOR SOME REASON it seems as if it's busted. Omg what to do now lah. SHIT my race is the day AFTER TOMORROW. OH NO. >< Today must undergo icepack treatment. MAYDAY.

Haha that was it. I feel totally whirled swirled twirled and I'm dazzled BYE.