tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, July 4

I'm feeling SLUGGISH. As I type away, my eyes go blur and my hands drag. My typing therefore slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs...

Anyway I'm still awake so don't worry. Wahaha today taught me PATIENCE. Man I went for an outing today and we were like WAITING most of the time. Wahahaha and we all caught Initial D today. I know it's a little late to catch this movie, especially for diehard racing fanatics like me. Wahaha. BUT IT WAS SUPER SUPER SUPER COOL. And wacky and funny too. LOL if a Toyota AE86 (aka Tofu Car) can beat superb race cars like FC, GTR and Mitsubishi EVO, haha it proves that dark horses do get to prove themselves one day. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. 400m HEATS i'm gonna run strong, run fast and get myself into the semi-finals AT LEAST. If no one supports me then... hahaha I'll support myself. GO JONLIM ALL THE WAY. YOU'RE GONNA WIN IT! XD

HAHA oh yeah there were loads of funny stuff happening in the cinema hall while we were watching Initial D. Wahaha first thing was the advertisements. There was this Marigold Peel Fresh ad featuring apples, kiwis and pineapples and all kinds of fruits. And SOMEONE in the group had an obsession with fruits and stared the the advertisement, leaning forward. We didn't laugh at first.

But then after the ad finished THAT PERSON LEANED BACK INTO THE CHAIR LOOKING UNINTERESTED AGAIN. Hahaha i was laughing off the chair.

And then there were like people quarrelling at the start of the cinema show. People from different seats went "SHHHH!" every now and then. The BEST PART was when someone yelled "F*** you" and another guy replied "DO YOU MIND?". omg. ><

LOLLL I couldn't be bothered. I just laughed my head off FULLSTOP. Hahaha and then there was this woman sitting in front of us who was like laughing much much louder than all 5 of us put together. ESPECIALLY the part where Jay Chou was thinking about his girlfriend's words. In the show, his girlfriend's words kept ringing in his mind "I bought a skimpy bikini!" Wahaha and then after that the woman ROARED OUT LOUD and went "HAHA stupid horny bastard."

And everyone around her, including us laughed off our chairs. OMG so darn FUNNY.

Wahaha besides the movie everything was rather sluggish. I went E-zone in Cineleisure after that and rattled on Time Crisis. With one token I only got to stage 2 area 2. Craps I haven't been practising. Wahaha. I wanted to try out the racing games (particularly because i was super inspired by Initial D) but they were all taken. Haha so now i'm hammering on my psp. Ridge Racer totally rocks. Haha Mr Paul Lim, if you ever come across this post on my blog, I know you play Ridge Racer too and I would like to challenge you. HAHA someday i hope we can. =)

Hahaha. Apart from that, EVERYTHING else was sluggish. Hahaha i didn't talk much. And I was made to wear the Moneyfaces T-shirt for the first half of the outing. LOL it was COOL. Wahaha nobody actually noticed it! YAY my design is soooo... erm erm... whatzit... PRO. yeah PRO. XD Wahaha egoness!

Bleh shan't blog any longer. I WANNA YAWN. bye. XD