tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, August 14

ARGH.

There are days when I feel totally dilemmized and confused, and today's just a fine example. Should I actually give up a portion of my life for studies or should I just carry on with my absofreakinglutely fine and rubbishy self? Craps drats ARGH.

Only the bio and geog CCTs remain for this term. I've gotta try to push myself and studyyyyyyy ARGH. Life's driving me to bits. I'm slowly fading. I've not been myself. I've not felt right ever since the nats ended, I repeat again. Now I really wonder if my desperate attempts to spark up my life by socializing are really futile. It does appear that right now, I'm being all helpless and whirled up, and now I really wonder if I should actually return to my studious and school-centered self.

JonLim, look here. If you don't lead a nice and popular life all along, the least thing you can do is to accept the fact that you aren't cool, you aren't hip, you aren't pop. No use following in the footsteps of others because you're just not fit for it. Your character, your aspirations, they're just not for the guy you are right now. Stop it and step back into where you really belong.

Sigh. Some things are just unattainable in life and I'll come to accept that slowly. You can't be with friends and be popular and stuff if you're just not fit to do so. But howsoever, I admit I really need support from others to drive my determination and confidence. Perhaps a school-centered life would really suit me.

Okay people I think I'm gonna slowly TRY to revert back to my old self. If any friends really find it a shame, I'm sorry then.