|
Glad to say that I'm all okay again.
Sigh. Life is like a song. There's the chorus, there are the parts you just wanna listen to over and over again, there's the ending. We have the nicest things happening in life and we should be happy for it. There are many song genres. Yet you can't fuse all of them together or they'll sound weird. Likewise we can't have everything in our life too. We have the boring parts in a song, but they build suspense and anticipation for the eternally wonderful parts. Likewise we suffer and slog and work hard for our aspirations, and then we get our reward. We get what we deserve. A song ends, either abruptly or beautifully, and our lives end either way too. A song is done, so we forget about it and we wait for the next song. There's another similarity to life too. We go through one cycle, then forget about it and we start again. Some songs are crappy. Likewise I've crapped one whole paragraph out of thin air. Well done JonLim! (:
There's biology and geography CCTs this week. Believe it or not I totally don't understand a single thing the teachers are teaching now, so this calls for heavy revision and mugging (duh). So I'm just gonna leave my blogging at this point and go study. Haha cya.
By the way my hair's seemingly quite long and it's starting to flop already but somehow I've gotten it to look quite anime-ish. How fun. (:
|