|
Busted. My legs are totally busted. Gone, destroyed, damaged, injured. Haha in total I ran 70 rounds around the track, making a total distance of 28km. AND I FEEL LIKE DYING. I wanna chop my legs off. Gosh XD. Dr William Tan broke the record, now total 607 rounds of the track in 24 hours. Totally fantastic. Well that's all done and over with, I've still got 3 whoppingly big projects to finish. Fortunately I got rid of one yesterday. Now I'm sitting right here in the classroom, writing out my blog entry on my notebook. So tired. -_-
Well yesterday night was rather pensive. Just stoned on my desk after my project, thinking and sorting out my current life's clouded issues, all to the tune of a sad song. Well looking back a year ago, I was a nobody, for the fact that I was rather a perfectionist, striving for the best everyday in my grades, never caring about what others would think, I stayed within (literally 'within') the grounds of the school. I didn't bother to venture much, Much simply, I was um, yeah. I was dead.
But then again it's been a year. And I'm looking at how i exactly fared so far right now. It's been a year. And I've stepped out of my comfort zone, exploring areas of possible development. And look, I've gone this far. My blog is running high and nicely. I have good friends all around. I'm satisfied for my track performance this year. But the thing is, i've left what I wanted to achieve perfection for in the first place : grades. My life is certainly much more beautiful, more meaningful now, but nevertheless my original self still has its pros, and it has put me back in that place where I start to consider my priorities again. Crappy as it sounds, it's making me go haywire reconsidering my life's choices. Argh.
What I'm happy for now is my social circle. I've certainly gone through a lot to learn what I actually am, and what I actually want to be. I've placed myself in the shoes of others again and again, and sometimes I just seem undeserving of my friends time and again. Well thankfully good friends have talked me through and I believe I'm happy for what I am and what I will be. This JonLim will be going somewhere, yet nowhere. Argh who cares BYE.
|