tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, August 21

I'm feeling very insightful today. Really haha.

Well I woke up with a start today at 8am and proceeded to devour my homework. That 3cm-thick stack of papers and assignments is still more or less 3cm-thick but this time I know I did something. Haha cleared my chinese compo, wrote 6 pages. Let me make my point known to the world that I've seriously waken up and I'm back to my usual self. Count on JonLim to mug the rest of the year off. Two failures and a big lesson taught me real good and yes, I'm not slacking anymore. JONLIM IS MUGGER AGAIN. (:

For the rest of the morning and early afternoon I worked at my history filing and french. Didn't stop till 5 something when I went out. Supposedly I was supposed to go see some electronic fair but dad didn't make it known to me that it was at World Trade Centre which is like LIGHT YEARS away from Simei so I decided not to go and made for Parkway Parade instead. That's when I became all pensive again. But I emphasize, pensive, but NOT MOODY. Haha. XD

We ate dinner the first thing we got there and I bought a plate of pork chop. Well the first thing I dug at was the fries. I forked one and ate it. And then everything started flowing. (: Tasted the salt like I never tasted before and I wondered. What makes us want to have a go at the fries again? What's with it that makes us continue eating it? Is it the salt or is it the fries? Okay then at that point I decided that it was the salt that makes us go on eating it. Well then I wondered again. If it's so darn salty then why do we choose to go on eating it?

Well if you find it crappy then go on reading further and it'll be crappier. (:

Well in the end I concluded that we continue eating not because we like the salt but because we want to taste the salt again and again, and I call it HUMAN GREED. If that doesn't make sense to you then forget it. Haha ask me on msn or something. XD Well dinner eaten, we went walking around aimlessly again. Hahaha my mom prefers to call it "family time". Oh well never mind I shall adhere to their fun and lively lifestyle and walk around aimlessly for once in total silence. -.- For some reason I was expecting to bump into thomas heng. LOL most probably because I met him in parkway parade not too long back. Hahaha mad siaoness.

Hahaha and when we walked around long enough I glanced at my watch and it showed 7.30pm. Frantically I urged my mom to go back home for the sake of French revision. But obviously she wouldn't waste such meaningful "family time" so I had to endure. And by the time I got back it was 8.25 -.- less than 3 hours left for revision. But anyway i'll shall terrorize my revision time further and make it 2 hours by blogging. (: Hahaha seriously we humans (especially busy teenagers) are all rushing for time everyday and I don't see the point unless we're really wanting to upkeep something. I'm trying to upkeep everything LOL, but now the basic concern is studies. Trust me I'm not gonna let myself down again and fail once more. CT2 will be my pickup point. Expect 4.0s coming in baby. Wheets~

CRAP enough crap. And oh did I tell you I've started to love cars because I'm basically thrashing my records again and again on Ridge Racer PSP and somehow I think I can represent Singapore soon enough. THAT'S IT JONLIM. You've crapped enough. BYE. XD