|
There my problems come and go, and my mood soars and swings. The big whirl I've been in all along, has been vanquished and I'm finally awake. Well I guess I am. Hahaha yay (:
Well it just took me a strenuous track training session to wake up. Guess my mind was really clouded and messed up before that. It just took me that training session I had yesterday to clear my mind, break free from all the mess and look at it from a different point of view. And now I blankly and directly put it that I've been kinda foolish all this while, running around in my own maze, never finding an exit nor even the entrance from which I entered. Now my mind is clear and I've come to realise that it wasn't even a maze at all. I've just been running in circles and circles and never realised it, that's all. Whew what a adventure.
Well I can't say that my whirled state was all downright bad la. It certainly had put me in a place I've never been before, and it has carved and ground many self-learning points into myself. So there it blankly points out that this JonLim has still alot to learn, and alot of experience to gain, before he actually sets out on the society, handling life's REAL challenges. What I'd do from now on, is to concentrate on my grades, slowly break free from the terrible sleeping routine i take in class, and yep, focus my time and energy more on my responsibilities. I won't turn into a deaded frankenstein however, I'll be as hyper and active as can be. I won't shut myself off from the world. Instead I'll open up my horizons.
Now typing until this point, a thought has come to mind. I know there are people who are out there, who make themselves heard, telling people that they're suffering and they're stressed and breaking down and stuff. Most of them are quite true, they just need time off to think it out and continue life's journey. But SOME people, are just faking it to gain attention, from the way I see it. Pardon my bluntness but yes, SOME people are just attention-seekers. I myself have come across one fine example quite long ago. This person adds me on msn and acts moody and stuff, and APPEARS to be stressed and on the verge of breakdown and stuff, through that person's nickname and profile. The thing is, it turned out to be all baloony. When that person first chatted me up, the first few sentences which came after "hello, and who are you" and stuff were asking me whether I have a stead and how many exs I have.
PLEASE. If you're already busy managing your downtrodden life then WHY EVEN BOTHER considering relationships. It's terribly wrong y'know. Proves that these people are just wanting to be heard and they want attention and be popular and stuff but just don't want to go the extra mile to be friendly and caring and instead just ACT PITIFUL. Totally sickens me. Whatever it is, I'm not going to let such people ruin my life. I'm running fine, I'm happy for who I am, I don't need extra parasites to cling onto me and irritate me by such means. Pardon my bluntness once again haha. So to all who read my blog, if you think you're one fine example of the above, I advise you to change. No use gaining popularity like that. Only sickens people. You won't earn real trust from friends like that. Just hang your head high and be proud of who you are. You don't need to be pitied to make friends y'know. But if you still carry on with such a sickening life, don't bother to get to know me, just BUZZ OFF. I'm not in need of people to sadden me down and ruin my life for no apparent reason. Totally pointless.
Lalala my opinions are blurted. Wheee hahaha BYE. XD
|