tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, September 11

If anyone was wondering where I was on Friday, haha I was in Malaysia. Last-minute decision of my parents. And yes it was quite relaxing and it took a load off my mind. (Which wonderfully caused me to think a lot again ahwell ><) Except for the painfully torturous supermarket trips, which really bored me off. I was just leaning on my dad while seeing mom cruise the shelves and counters enthusiastically. Supermarkets always seem to bore me, I mean, it's fun to explore the shelves and prance around pushing a trolley but if you hit the shelves twice every week it seems all totally pointless. Haha from now on I officially state: I HATE SUPERMARKETS. yay.

Then for the rest of the day we were just driving around the small little Malacca streets. At night we stopped and we walked deep into them. Haha being a Friday, there was a mass night market all around and there was pretty lot to see. Yay and I got myself a tattoo. Cool funky tribal sign near the sole of my foot. Hahaha and it only cost 3 dollars! XD It's temporary though. >< Only lasts about two weeks. Hahaha but fun enough.

Crap I'm chatting away with a bunch of fast typers. Yay I'll blog more when I'm free byee. XD