|
Today was all boring again. Went for training, then had lunch and went home after everything. Well apart from the oh-so-exciting fact that I'm most probably gonna mug my entire september hol season away, everything else is rather, so to say, deaded. Yay how nice (:
Never mind that. My mind was rummaging itself inside out again today after training, and I was wondering about one's individual significance. Haha it may sound familiar but I took a rather new approach to it. Alright firstly the current world population is around 6.1 billion people yay. And I am an individual, one person out of the 6.1 billion. Yay is that nice. We are not even significant enough to be compared to the red dot that represents Singapore on the global map. It's like, trying to find a brown ant in a room with 6.1 billion brown ants. Oh yayness.
Well out of these 6.1 billion people, there are a few famous people. I mean, not showbiz fame, but really as in um. REMARKABLE yes, and prominent. Like Bill Gates. Or Asafa Powell. Like making world history. Well they made to TV screens, they made it to the papers all over the world. They are known everywhere. We are insignificant, we are unknown, we are not thought of by everyone, not even anyone. So how do we triumph over that?
Looking at these people, they've either created world records, or made history with their doings or findings. They might have made a huge scandal out of everything, or cooked up some genocide or something, like the 911 incident which in turn made terrorists a hot talking point everywhere in the world. One thing is, they've done something out of the ordinary. They've done something prominent. They've done something others didn't do. Haha and that's what made them significant. Well it all lies within ourselves, that action and drive to create our own life path. Haha quoted from the Initial D movie, the saying by Itsuki is all too familiar. Haha I only remembered the quote roughly, so if it's slightly wrong don't blame me. XD

Haha my thinking sounds very lowIQ-ish, now I see it. Haha don't mind me I was very tired then. X) By the way I love the Initial D soundtracks! I want the cd haha perhaps next time I'll go get it yay. XD
|