tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, September 17

It's been a while since my awakening, and now I've come to realise a lot more about my friends around me. Now I tell them of my change in attitude, my change in spirit and willpower, my change in results and hard work, and they totally SHUN me. Back then when I was all terrible and slack and stuff, things were a lot more different. Yes. How I really appreciated the kind and generous motivation from everyone.

The truth is, my dear blog, my dear friends (whoever are my good friends). I'm being ostracized.

It came as a shock, it really did. From the caring and kind words of motivation, they became sarcastic, rude, insulting and perhaps dao remarks. Some insult me straight in the face. Others tell me to get lost. Some simply dao me upside down. Shocked and hurt I am, and it was thrown me into a state of mental dilemma. But anyway it has shown me who my true buddies are, those who stick by me all the way, when I was deproving steadily, when I'm now regaining my spirit to succeed. I am now more wary of who I am and who my friends are.

But this thing simply shocked me, well it's kinda true from what Linan said about people being jealous of my current sudden shootup. But then again it doesn't really seem the case. There are still a lot of people who are doing much better than me, and sometimes I feel resentful but I clearly know that effort is what made them come this far. All in all I was really startled by the sudden change in the attitudes of many people towards me. It all seemed out of place.

Well then again, I won't succumb to external distractions. The EOYs are the only thing left and I want to do well in them before I leave this horrid sec2 life that's so horribly screwed up thanks to a lot of new problems I've faced. If anyone's not happy with me, then don't let me bother you, just get me out of your life. I'll be sad but I won't really make life horrible for you anymore. Yah just ostracize me for all you want. If some of you think I might have accused you wrongly, then make it known to me. I won't list out the people I'm shocked at (of course lah, i'm not that evil) but if you really feel that you're somehow blamed but you're innocent and pure and all, ask me perhaps. Relax. I wish people will just treat me like before and stop all this nonsensical negativity.

It's the arrival of the weekends! Time to gear up further. Sunday I'll be going for the Terry Fox Run yay xD