tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, October 25

FINALLY it's all ended! Okay sorry people for the immense laggage. It's finally all all over! And yay I'm enjoying every bit of my life now. WHEETS. Alright a few points to address, one by one slowly. xD

1) End of CTs.
YAYNESS WHEENESS TOTALLY WACKYNESS it's all done! CTs are ALL OVER and this is the main reason why I'm all able to blog again. It's so wonderful how students can actually break free from all this crap and start to enjoy again. OH the peace. OH the heavens. FUN FUN FUN! (:

2) Stuff and more stuff.
I'm currently on a shopping spree mood, and I'm going for stuff I've always wanted before and after the CTs. I want an iPod nano! I want a new PSP racing game! I want Jay Chou's latest album November Chopin! I want a track suit top! I want converse bags! I want Billabong boardshorts! Wheeee. It's crazy and wacky but YES IM LOVING IT.

3) J8 Foot Fetish Fest!
Ohmy it was a really fun event yesterday. Spent the entire day at J8 stoning -.- but nevertheless it was wacky and wheets! My brother won himself a $50 converse voucher in the competition. AHAH HERE COMES MY CONVERSE WINDBREAKER HAHAHAHA. xD All in all it was pretty fun yesterday, not forgetting my "splurged" haircut at jean yip hairstyling. Ah i'm splurging just for the holidays, not all the time xD

Alright I'm bored and I want to start playing/chatting/stoning! WHEE.