tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, October 4

It's getting noisier and noisier in class. Blegh I'm getting irritated by some people. Dumb Matthew's going around holding onto peoples' arms and legs and there's this impulse to just thrust my leg into his face when he grabs it. Now I'm slowly writing on a little piece of foolscap. Lesson starts in a minute's time. Okay it has started. xD

I simply loveee guitar and voice solos. They're just so inspiring, breaking the solid metallized shells of our hearts, moulded by our blindness to reality. I mean, look at ourselves. We just seem SO blind sometimes don't we? Ask ourselves for instance, what on earth do we actually study for? Our future? Our happiness? For someone else? BAH. As so theoretical as these cliched reasons seem, they are not actually true at all; they are not the case. I'm not sure about students in upper sec and I do not care, but for now the blatant fact is that we study just for the fact of the existence of exams and grades. Is studying an end in exams itself? I daresay yes. It has been a topic of thought and talk but still, we're all studying for a blind purpose.

Well if everyone grows up to set test papers or to do tests all one's life, then it's not so bad. But however, this is not the case in reality. We don't live for tests. We live for life; even if we want to mug, there's a right purpose to do so. The main point is under everyone's nose and we all don't realise it lol. If we bore the right purpose in mind from the start, we would be strong enough not to lose our faith and motivation. Haha never mind just crapping after a tiring day.

Blog laggage totally. Sorry everyone, but don't worry I'm alive and well and I'm just mainly concentrating on my work. Common tests in a fortnight's time! Tata.