|
My computer is fine fortunately. It just decided to load a wee bit longer after a night of disk defragmentation. Linan I need you to help me mod my com! Prod me on msn when you see this soon enough. If you don't I'll prod you then.
Schedules and timelines and heavy student projects aside, the other stressing thing on my mind is the french profiency test and I'm WORRIED. Blah I've not started revision, not spoken french for close to 2 months on end (I suppose) and I think I can't really remember much about french. Anyone taking DELF? Call me up for a revision session. Anyone! The horrifying thing about it is that it's this coming Monday. Oh the horror and hell that's the post-CT effect - My academic performance just simply starts to rot. And by now it should be stinking.
We all just worry too much sometimes. Life always tells us to place emphasis on certain things that we MUST do and things we WANT to do. It just seems like my must's and want's have all derailed themselves and, oh well it's the holidays, that's why. We get to kick back and take our mind off studies for a while (obviously not for my sake, cos of DELF) and just do things that pique our interest and make us more human, not just mug our lives away to naught. I'm going full steam in whatever i'm doing right now; the thing is life doesnt provide enough time for one to place emphasis on EVERYTHING. Guess I just have to drill on those I deem beneficial for me and the rest, take it all away.
28 November. DELF. The pain will thenforth lessen.
|