tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, November 30

Today was a day rather full of funny moments that I would dearly cherish in my life. Well apart from meetings and schedules and deadlines to meet, and outings with friends or just fun games and stuff, there's really a lot more to just that bright sunny day I have not just everyday but today.

The track. The ri track is finally undergoing its first phase of demolition. I just finished my obs meeting and I was walking along the clocktower to the canteen in school when I passed by it and saw that glorious red land on which I used to realise my joy, my pain, and my purpose. They're putting all those iron bars into the track and cordoning off different areas with tape. Well then not too long ago I ran on that track. That 15-year-old track. The track on which I chose my path, to which I ran, and arguably my third home behind home and school. And now it's gonna go. Oh well it's not saddening but there's a strange thing I feel for it. It just ain't right for it to go.

Class allocations. My new class is 3K. The moment I saw my new class on the website I just felt, well, yeah strange. The attachment to 2A just vanished from that very moment onwards, and the force of the new coming year just pulled me away. I had nothing to do with sec2 pretty much else anymore, though I really want to remain sec2 forever. 2A was a nice beautiful memory and I don't want to let it go; yet we're all being forced to face our brand new class. Yes took a lot of mindwork. Thought about it over dinner. And this time I'll make sure our class spirit won't be left to rot ever again. 3K will rule, we'll be the KRAZE. And we'll make the best of it. Just like before.

Well yeah. My two cents' worth to the world: Make the best of it, whatever you do.