|
It's been quite a long while. Hoho.
It's nearing the end of school (YES I KNOW many other schools have ended schooling term hell long ago) and we're all still normal. Hahaha the nostalgia's there but it's not really sinking into us. Well boys ARE boys. I can't expect anything much else than just nice goodbyes and happy memories, otherwise it'll be quite wrong no? Alright 2L might be an exception. xD
I got myself Jay Chou's November's Chopin already. Hahahah yay! 10 beautiful new tracks to let my ears devour. Yes he warbles and garbles and mumbles and all, making his lyrics almost un-listenable but the tune's really there. And plus the lyrics make sense in the lyricbook. I'm an ardent Jay fan! :D (Okay maybe not that ardent -.-)
AND YES IT'S ONE HAPPY DAY TODAYY. I supposedly got a GPA of 3.48 which is so completely stupid (no offence to anyone who got lower than me, I'm also considering how much i deproved from my previous grade, seriously no offence). Well guess what? The HCL marks got moderated and from a 69 i shot up to 71, jumping one grade along the way. So final gpa = 3.54! Yay that's my sec one grade; i'm contented enough. At this point I would like to thank everyone and anyone who has motivated me in any way. I'm grateful.
Well here I am, sitting in my swivel chair all over again like last year, relaxing to the tune of music and just blogging in my free and clear sense. It's just so fast, how time passes, and I might as well say it over and over again. And here I go again. School's finally out and life's in. I just want to appreciate the many things out of school that life has to offer and I want to work on my loves. Drawing! Track! Writing! And so much more. I want to take up new things too! I wanna try dance choreography but I just don't know if I'll have the drive to take up some course or something. Well this shows us in the face that we've definitely been missing out on a lot. School has drained this time full of youth and rigour out of us, but I'm not giving in. I will make the best of what I have :D
Social life troubles aside, I just want to sit back, watch the world go by, then CHASE IT. Wheee.
By the way if anyone would like to know my course options for next year, they're biology, physics, literature and french, totalling ten subs. And yes I've settled on them xD ciao.
|