tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Sunday, December 4

Happy 100th post of my blog! Yay!

And it so happens that I'M IN HONGKONG NOW. Hahahaha what a unique place to blog, especially when blogging such a unique post don't you agree? Blah no I've just woken up so I'm feeling spastic. Hell lot of FUN i had yesterday!

Shall blog about all 7 days when I get back. I shan't leave a solemn note to this hundreth post. Haha alright it's time for breakfast (:

P.S. Any urgent school matters, please send a mail to jonathanlimes@gmail.com but do note that I have limited internet access. And martin and benjy I have gifts from hk for you already (: