|
There are gonna be 3 posts today. Heh yes three.
Well today after training I went for early lunch. Didn't bring enough money so yeah couldn't buy much to eat. And in the end we ended up spilling the coke in the midst of all that movement. Okay I managed to squeeze out enough cash in my wallet for a grilled fish rice thingy at long john but didn't really fill me HEH but anyway after that I went back to school as usual. (Yes if you've observed, I'm in school every weekday of the holidays yay :D)
Spent a while tending to the obs games stuff. And in the middle I was torn away to do blazers! Heh after all that blazer work I went back to games. And we finished quite ok and I felt tired so yeah a few hours spent in the library. Wrote a new poem! And my resolutions for the new year. Plus a new wishlist muahaha.
It's been a year and all and everything that would happen has happened. Heh and anyway I will be overseas AGAIN from tomorrow till Sunday! Yay at least I get a bit of rest in between.
Here it is.
THE FOURTEENTH YEAR IN SHORT yours truly; jonlim
It came. All those adventures on my tainted frame. It never seemed to last; it never seemed so fast, to the end of this chapter.
The age of ignorance; of whatever that passed so fast, seeped into our hearts' abyss, locked away. It was then the new times began, the path that I ran, and so many plans just pop up again, to be reconsidered.
You don't consider this a poem do you? Are you lying, or is it true? The ages, the moods they turn all blue; and i'm left without a clue.
The months of angst; the tears and sorrow that sweep away the light that we need ever so much; right to the touch. HELPLESS, we deem. Wrong, we seem.
To pick up the right life we try, the kind of life we desire and yes why of all people, our lives are screwed? Oh never mind, someone will turn around, slap you sound and bless you.
We wallow in sorrow, we drown in pity. The blood just bleeds and the moods all heavy. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME. Save me and I'd do ANYTHING.
Alas it just seems so clear; that it's just ourselves we fear. We have risen and dropped, repeatedly. And it took pretty long for ourselves to see, that we were young.
We will pick up and we will try; all the negativities we will defy. Strive for the best of our happiness; and make sure we are blessed, yes, by ourselves.
A year of war, a year of hope, a year of sorrow, a winding slope. A year of fire, ice and blood that bleeds A year after which we'll all be Free.
Look back at the roads we've walked. They seem worthless; whatever we've stalked. But look deeper into them and see the fury of the mind, heart and soul which burn in glory.
It's ourselves, that we seek. Now let's move on.
|