|
Well today was rather pleasant. Had training in the morning which was kinda bad because of all those blisters I got from yesterday HEH. And plus we did like explosive runs so after everything i was kinda WHOOSH. Hahaha then I had an early lunch. There's a new food stall at J8 foodcourt! The teppanyaki tables have been removed and now there's this super funky roti prata stall that sells all kinds of pratas. Not only that they sell alot of indian food. The TEH TARIK is super nice! Go and try sometime :D
After that I walked back to school and spent time in the library doing abit of homework. As from now I officially state that HALF of my total homework amount is done! I'M HAPPY.
Then after I finished Mathan popped by! And oh the heavens, he started talking about FRANCE and FRANCE and FRANCE. I'm so jealous I wish I'd gone for the immersion programme. Darnit mom won't you ever approve of anything. Heh xD It was SO FUN from the way he talked about it. Sheesh one day I shall go there with friends. If I can.
After a few meetings and a little reading of CHICKEN SOUP (haha it rocks ok) in the library I went home. Humble and nice day with nice happenings and nice stuff to hear. And I sincerely hope my blog post yesterday helped people to see for themselves what they are and reflect for a happier life (: Because everyday is a new day!
And THANKS for yelling in my face. THANKS for the cold shoulder. and THANKS for everything. Well if you can't do anything nice about it, get out of my life will ya.
|