|
There are lots of things that I want to decide to LEARN AND REMEMBER, one of those problems being all too common to everyone living in this world I guess. Well yes I want to learn certain things in life so that it won't be such a miserable thing to live through. Don't get the wrong idea; I'm happy enough already.
And tadah.
INFERIORITY. Is one thing you never want to feel when you're already sick of it.
There are certain things in life we all possess. Things, skills talents abilities knacks whatever you call it. And of course we won't have everything. We usually take ourselves for granted; and as we look at others we CRAVE and we DESIRE those talents and stuff that others have.
Well what about you. If it's not enough for your expectations to live on then kill those expectations and bring about new ones that just complete your whole world about how things go about. Don't ask for too much of yourself; If you're looking for perfect heaven you're just looking for hell lah. HEE well the desire for perfection is one era we pass through, and yeah it's one that we certainly HAVE TO pass through.
Enough crap. What in the world am I saying.
Today was a rather humble day, a day of meetings and a day of restlessness. Today J8 was pleasantly crowded because of the superstar auditions, and yeah one can just get JEALOUS just by seeing how others are so carefree and happy during the holidays. Relax; we have our relaxing moments too, just like this moment right now sipping tea and blogging away. AH THIS IS THE LIFE! Heh (:
The days count down. To the end of the holidays. GARGH. And homework I've not done you yet. Just you wait.
|