|
It's been another week! Sorry I'm just posting once per week but yeah things have been really busy and tight. Well at the end of it all, everything is just quite alright (oh not to mention a relapse of fever and flu which darndedly placed me off training on wednesday and today) and yeah I survived still. Yay!
It's now the end of week 4, and tests are popping up all over the place which is quite pissable. Physics quiz was okay, and CHINESE BOOK TEST ROCKED particularly because I didn't read the books required for holiday reading (2 of them in total) and I found it easy still. Which totally rocks. As long as they keep giving page numbers I'm totally peaced! Heh
It's chinese new year again and this time it's a wowing 4 days worth of rest. Went back to yumin today after school and everything was rather more or less the same, except that I still feel strongly the orange uniform isn't really to my liking. True enough they'd look like striking sunrays from a HDB estate away (as quoted by nicholas) but seriously sometimes standing out everywhere we go might not be such a good idea. I think full white is still the best. NATURALLY WHAT.
Placing all work and tasks off my mind, the stress is yeah well dissipating and I'm starting to enjoy the festive feel. Yay after tuition tomorrow it'll be YAYNESS and I can start to feel truly relaxed. (:
Xin Nian Kuai Le! May everyone have more hongbaos HAHA.
|