|
Another week has passed. It's been TIGHT. Hahaha
I was unlucky enough to catch a big flu on Monday and ended up getting all feverish in class so I went home after school and didn't go for training. I spent the free 3 hours sorting my entire life out. Sorting my SEC TWO life haha! All those clutter and worksheets left lying behind under books and shelves and drawers. In fact I realised I didn't file a single thing for french last year. I had two files' worth of french to file but I guess I must have forgotten. (:
By the way I forgot to tell everyone that I found my handphone back in the end. Sorry! HAHA
Tuesday was fun. Went back to school after french and drew the entire obs banner. Actually the banner wasn't that big. It was indeed a little too small for an entire sec3 cohort to see but time wasn't waiting for us so we had to work on it anyway. In the end it turned out beautiful. Nicely.
Wednesday and thursday passed without much special events but overall it was really tight. Pressed for time with homework and stuff. Sometimes we just have to tell ourselves that it's for the long run that we're running for. It's only week 3 of the first term! And seriously burning out is really a bad thing to consider. But in the end I did pull through. Of course la, i HAD to.
Friday was sweet. OBS finale was a big blast and the payoff was meaningful. Not to mention the funky blue tarp (by 3K jargons, the bangla) hung on top of the projector screen to shut off the sunlight. The banner was looking great (it was painted on wednesday), hung above everything else. Everything else went along well prettily enough. It has paid off. (:
And that's about all for the week. Huge workload awaits me now tata!
By the way I managed to SCRAPE my delf with a 57/100. And I'm feeling the pain. Japheth got 73 gosh!
|