|
I'm back from OBS! And it was really fun. But more importantly I can surely say that my class seriously rocks. And I feel comforted for that thought. Through those 5 days we've cooked, pitched tents, kayaked, hiked, screamed, ranted, blew our tempers, and we got all bonded with a couple of class jargons, and AN OFFICIAL CLASS SONG HAHA.
Funny things to point out of the entire 5 days worth of fun and glory:
- On the first day we ate crispy rice due to inexperience in cooking and I just ate along. After a while I realised I was eating flies along with the rice. Yellow tasteless ones. Hahaha I got a huge dose of protein for that meal! NEVER MIND.
- Note for all those going to OBS. In Camp 2, there's a small toilet at the kitchen area which is ten thousand times cleaner than the main one next to the stores. Use that toilet! Very few go there!
- When you pitch tents pull all the strings the TIGHTEST you can and you'll get the perfect tent which is so spacious you can kick around while sleeping and still not hurt the others. (:
- Hahaha and when you get pissed during kayaking because the back group is straying too much and unable to catch up, dont whistle and point the finger, remember to use the paddles for signalling!
Class jargons were super funny! Listing a few... "Don't worry tonight got feast!" "The bangla fly away la!" "Hey Joel do you take drugs?" Plus the entire lyrics of My Humps by bep. Yes it's our official class song! Hurray!
Haha well that's one whole week of fun ended and it's back to school. School was rough for a first day, having all three sciences at once! But okay it was alright the teacher didn't go through much. Having a 10 subject combination with french is a nice surprise - 4 free periods every fortnight! And my first one was yesterday :D Track was quite slack. There was mass overcrowding at the track again and it was raining so yeah well didn't manage to run much. Haha well tomorrow will be fun again!
|