|
Today just seems so slow-moving. Yeah I woke up at 7 at kept stoning whilst in the midsts of homework. Now it's a beautiful 4 o'clock in the afternoon! And yes thankfully, this week's worth of work and tasks are more or less done.
It's pretty silly don't you think. Sticking to a do-or-die life and trying to survive life every week, well I guess I don't really have much choice as a person who wants to sit himself into the midsts of society comfortably and stably. The stress is never erasable but I guess there's the challenge in every week itself to remain at peace! Yes totally.
There are thoughts about leading a life of reflection, a life of happy paths and happy events which all come down to a warm and touching ending. But I guess only truly lucky people who've just been fortunate enough to be picked from the masses can experience such a wonderful life. Perhaps it's their choices, perhaps it's just meant to be, but can we (as we deem ourselves minors) live to see ourselves in that one day?
I believe we aren't that minor and we definitely aren't living it miserably haha. Through everyday life we face the wonders of happiness and confidence; we also suffer through the pain of sorrow and stress. At times we can just do nothing but collapse and cry, at times we are brought onto such a high that it brings us past our imaginable limits of happiness, and we feel truly thankful for being so blessed.
Facing myself now as a fresh fifteen year old with still a long path ahead of him, there's undeniably still a very very very long way to the end and yeah we don't even need to consider the end now. Right now living to what we believe to be worth is what we have to do, and from thus we search ourselves, identity our passions and locate our place of belongings. Through and through we crumble, we crack but we shall stand up, we shall piece back.
Anyway, haha. Who's up for the Corrinne May unplugged concert the following monday! It will certainly be a night of warmth, of understand and of solace. Corrinne for president!
|