|
Another week another week gone!
Things have been taking on a mortifying toll lately. Pressure really crumbled me the first few days and I went frantic over just about anything I had to do and had not done. But moving over into the late week I got a little better. Service was great yesterday so wonderful! And yeah I'm just sitting here, refreshed and awaiting the new week ahead.
Say, I'm really fighting to survive every week. What has this world come to! Days where time is of the pure essence and I'D DIE FOR AN EXTRA ONE OR TWO HOURS EVERYDAY. Oh well I guess it's again, the stress coming to me. I gotta shake it off and take things calm, all over again, every single week.
Then again this frantic rush everyday helps a little. Particularly in a way that I can now see who are on my side in this process of survival. It comes to a point when many people around you who know how occupied you are start to say that you're an idiot and you're crazy and you're gonna die one day definitely. And also to a point when people who DON'T know how occupied you are start teasing you and walking all over you because they have the time to play and enjoy leisure time while you don't.
Either way, it's definitely not helping me and I gladly say I don't need such words to wear me down. I'm soaring high and I will make it; Where it will take me I'm unsure but I know I'm going somewhere few would want to go and it's actually what appeals to my soul. To find that nesting comfort within unknown paths are near impossible but I'll continue to find that checkpoint. To move on within and further, we plunge deeper.
I stand on the sky, looking around me of strained paces and painted faces I choose none; I choose to go on searching for the purpose which is mine, and for the truth in help and light within. I plunge deeper I soar higher; with a tainted soul due to die. But from the midsts I shall draw out The path of my own light.
Alas, Corrinne May's concert is tomorrow. Life will be beautiful.
|