|
The independence of one lies in one's ability in maximising dependence on a single side.
Or so I think. Bleh.
Blogged second time in a day cos it just pokes me that I'm not doing justice for a rather eventful day. I'm just plain messed up, with the fact that I'm occupied with alot of things doesn't help too. Then again since when have I not been rather messed anyway? Lala.
Random outings are fun in the sense that they really bring out an impromptu sense in ourselves and we just let things go and be happy throughout, even if it's really stone or anything. Had so much of a laugh and so much of a joke. And yeah it did relax me a little. Brought out much of the tiredness and just let it flow away. Joking is good and it really helps yay. Hiokhong we rock HAHA.
Just that the pressure builds up in the face of work when I get back home and everything.
For the rest of the week I seriously doubt if I have the time to go out again. I'm really sorry to those who wanted me along for outings and stuff later this week, especially yewei haha. Yeah it's irresponsibility on my part in a way and I'm sorry but yeah I'll try definitely to fix another time which is possible. Right now it's way too pressing. Sorry.
|