tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Tuesday, March 14

Today was okay. Lala.

Well I realised yesterday night that since training time was changed to 3pm in the afternoon, I hadn't any reason to be in school so early and yeah I slept from 10pm to 10am. It was SHIOKNESS! Been so long since I ever slept that much, and yeah it was a deserving sleep after all that war. Not to mention I still feel sleepy. Sigh haha the entire term's worth of fatigue is coming down, coming down hard.

If humans need an optimum of 8 hours sleep every day:
2-4 hours of missed sleep x 7 days per week x 10 weeks = 140-280 hours of forgone sleep.
Heh oh boy, no wonder I'm so tired everyday hahaha. (:

Of course I know that there are many more people out there who sleep much lesser than I do, so cheers to y'all cos you're good and powerful and I salute you if you're still living life like a maniac! (:

After I woke up I groggily spent an hour writing out all the titles of the stories in Du Zhe 3 so that I could track my reading progress along the way. Yeah well so much for a test on DZ3 and DZ4. It was a horribly stoned process but yeah I succeeded...

And realised a few hours later that DZ (no, actually all magazines) have a content page! Ooh lala, jonlim you screwed yourself up again. Seriously, lol.

Never mind about that. I did it in the name of passion for learning chinese! And yes I'm actually reading DZ with pride y'know. I just don't read around crowded places thanks to the Jolin Tsai ad on the back of the magazine. DZ could probably well be passed off as FHM.

At around noon I went to school, settled prefects' stuff (blazers are really an alarming thing, sometimes) and tidied the prefects' room (prefects' shack rather HEH) a little :D so now it looks pretty empty with boxes all thrown into a corner and chairs all wheeled to the side. Now there's a main walkway in the room and things look nicer. Yay.

Then came TRAINING.
Training was okay for the warmup and everything (yeah they were always okay anyway). The main part of the session was this single set of 100m, 200m and 300m sprints all done in a row, 100m no slower than 14-15, 200m no slower than 29-30, and 300m no slower than 45. And I did the first two pretty well neither too fast nor too slow but the 300m went horribly wrong. Did like 47 and argh went all lactic and couldn't move.

At some point during training I caught a glimpse of pink spikes! Imagine if some track star like Jonah Tang wore pink Nikes and broke the 200m record with them! Oh THAT'd be fun. Hahaha pink would be too striking for guys. I wouldn't mind purple!

And that's just about it. All throughout today I went parading the Bayley shirt. Woots.