tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, March 4

Another week has passed yay. Well it was a rather funny one.

On sunday last week I woke up super early to do my work, and yeah I was sleepy. After I got my stuff ready for the day I went to the toilet and when I came back I accidentally smashed my left knee against a book rack in my way. Oh well and for all that pain, I was lying on the floor groaning for quite a while. Sheesh I'm really too tired lala.

It was ugly haha. Couldn't walk properly for that day itself and was half-limping on monday in school. But in the end it recovered well just around tuesday, through hard effort in applying loads of stuff on it then slapping on a heat pad with a knee guard to cover everything up.

And it so happened that i smashed my other knee against the same book rack on tuesday evening. Thankfully it healed quite a bit before the next day when I had to run both the 200m finals and the 800m finals. After which it started to swell and I couldn't attend swimming the next day.

Btw yay I got a silver medal for 800m. 2 minutes 29.

The rest of the week was pure tests, studying and crapping away yay. I can't remember much.