|
And the monday blues hit me again just like every other monday.
And I'm really really sick of it. Why's it that all the bad things seemingly happen on monday. (With the exception of Blogger's compose mode being screwed up since er, friday but it might just be my computer)
Now I'm sitting down trying to remain calm with a million and one things on my mind swirling popping pulsating RAH. Okay today was screwed particularly because of the SHEER UTTER UNFAIRNESS I RECEIVED FOR MY CHEM SKIT. It's so totally unfair when you're just disliked and then you're given a low mark just because my face ain't nice. When everyone's laughing at your skit you're fretting your soul out because the skit is claimed to be unclear, hardly understood and shows no sign of chemistry explanation. OH YES I'M SO SURE. WHEN WE SPECIALLY PUT CHEM STUFF INTO HUGE PARAGRAPHS.
Fine I won't like RAH AND OH THE UPROAR but I am not happy about this. Never will be.
Today we witnessed another Raffles loss. C'div table tennis team lost 3-2 to Chung Cheng High Main, lost only by a few points. Sigh. Well congrats to rg they won theirs. Nursing a horrible throat now I totally can't talk properly from all that mad and wild cheering amidst the heat in the hall (they just couldn't turn on the fans probably because the pingpong balls were too light heh) and yeah blah among all that war and uproar we gave our best with no regrets. Cdiv table tennis you guys did your best don't worry. Next year will be REVIVAL.
The match ended at 4 plus and I rushed back to school and started training at like 5.05. Blah! Only 55 mins to train and I just went full force for the 800m warmup, stretching, drills. And halfway through my 100m stride runs it started to rain real heavily and haha was running in the rain for all that's worth.
Ran 2 times of 100m at stride pace after which I got too heavily drenched and it started to thunder real horribly so coach told me to stop. And I just gymed a few mins and left all tired, hungry and having to face the oncoming horrible night BLAH. Oh go to hell MONDAY. Why are MONDAYS ever so sickening.
When I got home I realised my foot still hurt a lot after all these days and I got a little worried and just voiced a suggestion to go see a doctor after the common tests if my foot's still screwed after a fortnight's rest. And what do I know I got blared back saying that I can just go ahead and break my leg while running and not resting.
Yeah I think I should la. Just run till my ankles all disintegrate and turn into powder and my knees crack and break and all I can do is just sit on a stubby wheelchair moving around like an idiot.
Yeah I should just do that, really.
Like whatever you say is gonna be SO CRITICAL, there's never a time I can just sit down and study comfortably without having to endure screams and yells and insults in the midst of everything. It's always the same scenario every evening. And I say forget it.
I wonder just what keeps us going on to the very last breath. Whether it's just the thought of the end in mind, or if it's the passion and drive, or whether it's just the blind rush. It just never seems so real. Well I need to redefine reality. I guess it's limiting me all the more but anyway I just feel so tired, so tired.
This post is nuts. So am I.
|