tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Saturday, April 8

Reality check, it ain't really a nice life out there.

But anyway this week was rocky and full of ups and downs, though since when school wasn't a rollercoaster anyway? Blah. Well I know for once I'm starting to pick myself up slowly.

Life is great as it is good in its very time and place from where we stand. From lessons we learn we eventually handle it nicely and we will live to enjoy it. Yeah well so much for the frustration and so much for the angst we all put into our attempts to save ourselves from the very thing we've become.

Have I started spewing more and more cliches. Blah never mind. Well all's well for this week as I try to be a LITTLE MORE POSITIVE day by day! Perhaps it would sound more like a facade if I say I block out the depressing parts to life but yeah it does help through my days if I do. Not everyday but during those days where I greatly need my energy.

Never mind on with everyday events!

Trainings are getting more intensified and I'M LOVING IT. Haha I will try my very very best to QUALIFY for nats! And plus now I'm taking one more event together with 400m and 4x400m, being 800m and yes I'm so so driven to RUN and RUN and RUN. Past few days' training was rather limited because of the really heavy rain (which made the RJC field look like an RJC swamp) and all we could do was just gym and gym and gym. Thankfully wednesday it didn't rain that early and I ran a 300m! In 43 secs even though it was cold and there was headwind. Perhaps I'm improving (:

To bring myself further brings me joy for I know what lies ahead and what I can do, enough the the sorrow and I'll never feel so blue.

Went for rgs sports fest today at toa payoh stadium SUPPOSEDLY to run the raffles race but Mr Quek said that since I have to run tomorrow and Sunday I better not run, plus the fact that the majority are sec ones and being a sec three it wouldn't be fair with me running with them. Oh well what to do. Wasted my time there stoning away and watching them run. Hahaha the sec ones completely ignored us when we yelled their names as they were on the track but when we yelled SHUAI GE all five closest to us TURNED BACK AND LOOKED HAHAHA. Oh man amusing.

Ruiyong and Tingzhang were also at the sports fest (but they went of their own accord and I wonder why) and they were there even before everyone else please. In the end we caught them sitting by the stands directly opposite the sheltered seats crapping away and grabbing each others' bags and running off again and again. Tingzhang explained that training at a high level increases testosterone production so we get more hormonal. Anyway he said we were all training at a very high level oh yay. Got theory!

After which I left the place with the two and went to macs to crap a little and then I left them at a foodcourt for home. Now I'm sitting here wondering why I'm so tired and why this week was a pure killer. Yes I realised for this week I had physics lab prac, physics test, biology test, chem assignment, french controle, math test, math test again, and chinese compo competition totalling roughly EIGHT tough tasks this week. And sad to say I've been sleeping at senselessly useless hours like 1am and 2am (I wake up at 5 everyday).

Tomorrow is ORA yay! I shall reach there by 7 and stay around for attendance taking and try not to walk afterwards. Then a little bit of stoning at RJC before I make my way to j8 for lunch and then to gombak stadium for natjuniors. I'M NERVOUS I TELL YOU.

400m is hell. Considering my lousy performance at SPH two weeks ago I haven't got a feel of what's to come. Bdiv has so many good runners I can just gawp at them mouth-wide and feel insanely inferior. Never mind I shall try to clock a 57-58 and hope I improve even more as training comes. On sunday I'll have 800m! Ahah my very first individual 800m interschool race. I shall give myself a comfortable pace to follow so I won't burn out and still be able to sprint from the last 200m! Try try try. I wanna break 2:29.

That's it then. April falls and May starts, June blooms ahead. Oh wait it's still April.