|
I would probably just want to run forever and ever now. I thrive on this drive, to keep myself going when I'm on this pace, smoothly flowing. Give me that strength I need; for I want to roar, I want to soar, I want to fly.
To fly, to fly, wings alight and full of flame; They never cease burning but never cease to be the passion that sets me free. For every step I take, full of strength churning awake, brings me further, higher and ever stronger again.
If one thing can ever help me from so much of a mess in things it's to just throw myself in the midst of the lanes, the track and keep it going till my very end. For I know it's a way I can take.
And for the very last time, enough with your nonsense and on you go, for you know you won't be helped so help yourself. Really, help yourself you useless creep.
It's alright, it's alright. Take a breath, breathe slow. Calm down, calm down. It's alright.
|