|
I ran badly for 2.4km!
Planned to break the ten-minute barrier but in the end my fatigue still conquered and I did like 10:22. Okay Japheth you're pro. Hahah. Anyway my foot hurt even more after that and now I think I really need to check it up. Yup either later this evening or tomorrow yay. And slowly by JULY I can break 10 and do myself some justice.
I noticed that my stamina caps at around 3-4 rounds! Well yeah my 1.6km's like 5:20 while 2.4 is almost twice of it. So it's time to train to bring that stamina up and by July I can like do 9 plus or break 9 HAHA. I seriously don't know how ruiyong runs.
Enough with napfa I so totally screwed it up. July I'll take a shot again if I can.
Today was truly cool for the fact that it was simple. And I just had a good time today going through my notes needed for CT and all that but I really haven't started studying much. I need to boost up my study rate, top it all up nicely and by the end of next week I can just let things all go and watch the world fly by me again.
Blazer loans couldn't have gone smoother! I'm happy it managed to go fine. Now sooner or later I have to chase those who haven't returned their blazers or else I'll just die everyday fearing a possibility of shortage of blazers whenever a huge event comes by.
AND YES TODAY IS THE FIRST TIME I CAN GO HOME BEFORE 2PM HAHA!
Plus the fact that Headmaster was happy about the tennis double gold for the first time in 25 years, we're gonna have a DAY-OFF YAY someday in May and I guess that really rocks if they put the date after 19 May so I don't have to mug hard for french controle.
Now I have to start on my revision very soon and make sure I feel confident for CTs. Now as we grow up and face more stuff, more work, we seem to make time our sole enemy. It's always a race against time as we struggle to complete stuff before deadlines, revise our work before tests and make sure practice is done before assessments and quizzes. My 2.4 went bad because of TIME and I was worrying about blazers due to the lack of TIME and I'm super worried that I'm possibly gonna screw up my CTs cos I have no TIME to do practice and whatever it is people always tell us to make TIME to do this, take TIME off to do that, if no TIME then too bad.
Time I don't want to hate you.
For all the inferiority in the world, here's to tell you you have your other ways. For all the superiority in the world, here's to tell you you don't have to listen to others. For all the angst in the world, here's to tell you to let it all out and try for the better. For all the calmness in the world, here's to tell you to keep calm and feel happy about it.
And yes if I have to face the cruelty of everyday life in the shadow of others while they're up high and endure the pain of not being supported when you're a little higher, I'd prefer to be alone. 'cause I feel at peace with all this ease of not having to put up with the crowd not having to scream and shout in fits of angst and horror and in the wrath of life's wonder.
Tomorrow LDP symposium!
|