tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, April 12

I died for maths again. I hate myself.

After school well I decided to take things slightly slower and went to newton after lunch to collect my delf cert. Well I collected it and I calmly enjoyed the rest of the trip back home feeling the wind tear past on the train with closed eyes. And it felt nice. To ignore the world living lively in front of you and just close my thoughts to a bare minimum.

I got off the train, bought some bread and went home, to realize that my name had been printed wrongly on the cert. Ok sometimes being too calm makes me forget simple things like to check my cert before leaving.

It wonderfully reads (without accented letters) :

------------------------------------------------------------------
DIPLOME D'ETUDES EN LANGUE FRANCAISE
DELF A2
Niveau A2 du Cadre europeen commun de reference pour les langues
Le president de la Commission nationale du DELF et du DALF atteste que:
Eng See, Jonathan LIM
ne le 12/01/1991 a SINGAPOUR (SINGAPOUR)
de nationalite SINGAPOURIENNE
a satisfait aux epreuves du diplome d'etudes en langue francaise niveau A2,
et devient titulaire de plein droit de ce diplome.
------------------------------------------------------------------
And it goes on.

I wonder since when did I write 'z' like 'e' anyway! Or perhaps they couldn't find a 'sze' in both their french and english dictionaries so they just spelt it like how they would directly pronounce it or something. But anyway I should have checked. Gotta go back on Saturday to reprint it.

Keep calm, keep calm. Everything's alright, well if you are. Calm.