|
I spent the whole day on chemistry.
I shall sleep early cos it's pointless to go on in such a sleepy and drowsy mood sigh.
Tomorrow it's a super early morning and an early night; I'll make the best of it.
C'mon, tell me I can do this.
So much for the high rush for marks and grades and life laughs at us, watching us scramble desperately for our results and academic achievements. Yet we have no choice but to press on with whatever we're doing in the hope of surviving in our community. We feel so strongly against it, yet feel obliged to study, and to study with such rigour. We want to break free, we want to set ourselves apart and find ourselves some quiet time to find our inner peace.
But for now, it's one week left. I ain't letting go yet.
Tell me I can do this.
|