tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, April 17

Oh this is incredibly funny.

Don't mind me if I'm being too overbearing on this post but this is a MUSTBLOG. Alright this nice Sunday morning started with this news article TheSundayTimes April16 Page42 GenY.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ain't it SO FAMILIAR HAHAHA.

As we walk around Singapore there's this phenomenon that's taking the world by storm. Omg it's honourable, it's spectacular, it's a total out-of-this-world rave that's hip and brave! Behold it's the CUTESY CRAZE.

Image hosting by Photobucket

(above) Hasty Generalization.

Image hosting by Photobucket

(from the left: THE TV FRAME / NUMBERS SERIES / NUMBER SIX)
THE TV FRAME: The teens can be seen through a rectangular frame created by fingers.
NUMBERS SERIES: Teens pose using fingers to represent the numbers one to 10.
NUMBER SIX: Fingers are held to ears, looking much like a request for a phone call.

Above are various 'techniques' to maximise cuteness! ANZHEN I HOPE YOU READ THIS.

Image hosting by Photobucket

The next thing we'd probably have in the future is a birdcage, or a zoo where we run about and the camera shoots us at all angles anywhere inside in our various cute poses.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Enough said lol

Image hosting by Photobucket
I don't need to say much about this either.

Such is the adult's perseverance and determination to find out and explore and determine the innermost secrets of the common teenager, locked and held away from the likes of adulthood. As they continue to search into them more we find new paths, new untrodden territories of these cute minds and we will find the drive to understand more.

I am so jealous because I don't have the right to join this cutesy craze. I am just so left out. Oh I feel so sorry for myself. Four things that I have to work on to improve as a budding star:

1. Improve my math so I can count using my fingers and then I can pose too.
2. Improve my English so I can distinguish Caps from lower cases and I cAnN TyPpeE LyKk DdIsS WorRrXxx.
3. Improve my strength and train gymnastics so I can hang on a monkeybar without falling and still keep a big cute smile.
4. Sleep early and wake up early to make sure my eyes can open very wide and I can keep my back up at various poses which will require high level of skill to attain.

I believe An Zhen has already contributed his best to this research through his passion for exploring the unknown. Oh yay well let's take a look at another scenario. Ain't the below situation ever so familiar? In fact it never changes. And I wonder why!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Some desperate plea for phone calls, he entirely forgets to imitate an smsing action altogether. STAR WANNABES DO REMEMBER TO ACT OUT SMSING TOO. OR REGRET IT WHEN YOUR SMS VOTES FAIL YOU.

Image hosting by Photobucket

How powerful. Fingers fingers represent numbers to add to your publicity impact. And YES KEEP THAT BIG SMILE GOING YES BIG SMILE. (No matter how grotesque it is)

Image hosting by Photobucket

And after all, they always become the champions of the day.

The above are entirely my own introspections and nonsense and are not to taken seriously and if you really feel strongly about it, do leave a tag! Or work hard consistently to join these ultimately high circles.