|
Early in the morning I went for ORA heh and I can say the walkajog was useless, the foodfunfair was too small, hauntedhouse queue too long! Hahah but overall it was okay and fun I guess. CHRISFANG YOU OWE ME TOTAL OF 4 DOLLARS FOR THE SANDWICH AND FOR THE METAL STAR THINGUM.
Ned looked wacky in his thousand-and-one pigtails (which were reduced to two after a while) and Matthew was being FUNNY HAHAHA inhaling helium and cursing and swearing at me in his newfound high pitched voice. All throughout the funfair so many roses were passed around HAHA and oh REUBEN WAS BEING DARN REAL WITH THE CHINESE VAMPIRE THING. When I first spotted him I started hitting his head with my wallet and ran in front of him and SMILED and oh gosh HE TURNED ON ME HAHA and I ran away in fright.
Chrisfang you saboed me so many times today I can't remember how many exactly.
Never mind. Okay after ORA i had my lunch and went to Gombak for my race. The race was at 5.40pm but I reached at 1 plus so I slept for a while haha and later it started to rain quite heavily BUT WE STILL HAD TO RUN.
I ran at my supposed best but I only equalled my pb at 58. Rah so much for the cold and the rain and everything. Yay tomorrow 800m.
|