|
And so I came back to write more.
Sometimes the days spell signs that it's time for change, it's time to flip onto another side you possess and carry on the days you're gonna face. Adapting Will's line, today's a day which shows who you are and who you're gonna be for the other three hundred and sixty-four.
It's really a time for change. It's time to change. For jon, you have gone the extra mile for something you didn't want to go the extra mile for. Its hurt just there, doesn't it. The way things of life show, the cruel and ugly head of events that happen that wring and twist fate and the soul of one's heart. And I say, my passions keep me going far enough to reach the end but I reach it poorly, slowly, whittled to the end of my tether, and I ask myself whether it IS the end which I'm going for, or whether it's the BEST.
Topping it off, it really does hurt to look at life straight in the eye and say "I will make you look good" but it doesn't matter cos we never look at life's face anyway. Keep me going, anything which just brings me to my knees in my desire to achieve, and stamp that pain out.
I swear sorely I've been negative since ages ago but that's alright and I know I'm going to be alright if I pull things straight and not keep them the way they've been these days. It's time to tear painfully bit by bit away from the soul, throw them away and make sure they never come back, or even if they do, come back small and shadowed, not wanting to be so prominent again.
It's been very real, too real, and life glares in my face wanting to say "Look at me. Don't you want me to look good?" I responded with a lowered head, "I do but it just hurts me so" and then life turns and walks away.
I promise, I will chase him.
If you've had difficulty reading this it's perfectly alright, make your exit, keep your calm. So much, just so much of everything makes it so much of a pain. Ah the pain, the pain. And once again I've let so many down, left so many alone, made so many angered. For the dying record I shan't say sorry for the fact that I'm all muddled and lost within my own desperate attempts to fight on and succeed from the many things I fail. And why the desperate attempts? I've really been getting motivated you know. Oh yes.
'You're done with one mile and you're on to another one thousand So I can never seem to keep up with you.' - Oh life you're fast you're strong, but you need me to make you look good.
'I sent out a prayer and I'm on to another one thousand But I can never seem to give up on you.' - Oh life you're great you're tall but you need me to make you look good.
|