tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Thursday, April 13

Today was nice! Yeah I guess so.

Had NAPFA first thing in the morning and we did 5 stations. Haha I think i'm just gonna have to settle with a bronze. Sigh ah I really hate my broad jump. May Danny pop out of nowhere in July and help me get a gold at least.

Here are my scores for the various stations as follows! In chronological order.
Sit-ups - 61
Standing Broad Jump - 204 cm SIGH
Sit and Reach - 51 cm
Chin-ups! - 7 (wasted. ONE MORE and i could've gotten gold)
Shuttle Run - 9.6 secs

Well after that I endured through the day and went for CROSS COUNTRY FINALS (skipping last lesson!) and yeah woots it was a hell lot of fun. And I just realised something! Today is the very first time I'm going to a track meet NOT as a competitor NOR as a supporting tracker but as VIDEOGRAPHER HAHAHA. Yeah I was made to capture the runners passing the finish line on video so as to kick out discrepancies so I was there lugging this huge (ok maybe not that big) bag around with a camcorder and wires and all that and my other friend was lugging a TRIPOD. We looked like guys from the RI news team or somewhat.

I tell you, if you didn't know me you'd probably mistake me for some school nerd trying to get some good shots out of the meet! Hahaha! Such VERSATILITY.

Ah and for that few hours I was high and alive. At least.

And from now onwards I'm gonna add an extra training regime to my sprints training. After every training session I'm so gonna do a 1.6km run and time myself and improve. And slowly I'll progress beyond yay!