|
And FINALLY I got back today and tried to publish my post yesterday and SUCCEEDED. Alright blogger's really screwed up. Its compose mode is still lagging and blanking out and going all wrong so yeah but nvm shan't let it ruin my day further.
Okay let's see what happened today. Okay now I don't remember.
Maybe I was too tired and was in a semi-conscious state all day. Maybe I was staring at the whiteboard all day without learning anything (with the exception of chinese I don't know but I felt very enthu suddenly heh). Maybe I felt just blah just like yesterday except that I was much more tired today.
During french I was like asleep for the first half of the lesson and Monsieur Quenot kept yelling my name and I kept jolting awake and falling back to slumber collapsing on my desk and hearing him yell my name again. So during the break I went down to the canteen and had a CAFFEINE SHOT HAHA. Gulped coffee down like crazy and ate biscuits then went back to class took a few minutes nap and felt okay.
Well now I FEEL SUPER WIDE AWAKE but im feeling blur so I guess there's no difference. Probably left my intelligence behind. Anyway there was so much I wanted to say but now I clean forgot sigh. Will blog later if I remember haha.
|