|
I look at people all over the place and I find them -
writhing in their own pain. Aside from the torture and the punishing wrath of everyday life we add on more and more to ourselves and take it real hard when we can't push it anymore.
Why do we force for things we can't understand, or is such the stubborn soul at heart.
It's tearing, tearing away into us bit by bit. The skin flesh and bones. It rots out of us. It pains us so much we dearly go blind and fall deeper and deeper and by the time we realise how deep we've sunk it'd be too late.
I don't want that to happen. Sigh.
The little things people don't understand are hidden away for whatever they are, and they are left to be stuck just there in our minds and sooner or later they bring the pain from rot. I want to wash them away, I want to cleanse, renew, give myself a new and fresh mind to continue my days, enough of the nonsense, enough of the misery.
And notice how we frail beings can just topple over just by ourselves.
|