tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Wednesday, April 19

Today was considerably better I guess.

Well I received an sms from dad saying that my files in the crashed comp were retrieved so I'm lucky then. Hahah well I read it, sighed and sighed and fell asleep on the library table for 5 mins then woke up again to continue doing work. Relief, relief.

I don't know why but for the entire morning I felt very breathless and all stuffed up inside. While I was eating breakfast I had this stupidly huge headache so I gave up eating altogether and stuffed myself during recess only to get another headache. Then luckily somehow after school the inner stuffings all disappeared and I could breathe properly.

During french I felt so tired, without an essay to do I would've just dropped dead on my table. Yeah well that happened during the break I just. Dropped dead and arose 15 mins later half dead but I still had to finish the essay so I got back to normal again.

And now after this I'm gonna finish off the main parts of xungen and the ss project.

Oh and about sunday. After I left my cutesy post to enjoy its fun I totally forgot to write about the day. Well I went out for a breather at orchard, spent quite a while at yoshi writing, drawing (after a bowl of teriyaki chicken rice) and I didn't realise until I was about to leave that I was taking an 8-seater table. But anyway it was very empty so I guess they could spare me sitting there haha.

Then after which I went walking around feeling quite lost (orchard's never been my thing) and found my way to cineleisure and I watched Take The Lead. It's a pretty piece of inspiring thing. The usual underdog story where the lowest of the low eventually reaches the limelight, with a touch of hot hip-hop with soothing ballroom dance and the effect just brings you to a high when they actually fuse modern and hiphip genres of songs together to bring a whole new edge to their dancing. And they really rock. The way they move, the way they commit, it brought me to mind that I should really maintain my drive and stay strong. But I guess Monday was just a little too much. Yep.

And here I go.