|
I have nothing to be proud of this but anyway here it is, finally.

I didn't get a desirable gpa so yes you can laugh. You can make out the marks yourself I guess haha but alright there's definitely a chance to get better. And I will, cos it's just that close and I know things will change because I will change too. Anyway, flipping over the report and reading my comments it's actually quite fun.
English Language - He must be more focussed and determined in producing assignments that do justice to his abilities.
Of course, why not if I have a 79 and all it takes is one more miserable mark to grade point perfection. Haha I'm only happy for english, the rest aren't desirable but anyway I do believe Mrs Albar's comments and words made a lot of sense. They aren't nice to the ears most of the time but they are true in every way.
Higher Chinese - Hardworking and has competent results. Able to be attentive and completes his work on time. Has a talent in drawing, can cultivate in the near future.
I think this has a lot of hidden meaning. As in really really. Haha I can slowly point out different points in every single sentence. Competent results mean I can do a lot more better so I can get the best results. ABLE to be attentive means I'M EXPECTED TO BE attentive. Completes his work on time means I'm expected to HAND IN work on time. Can cultivate in the near future means I shouldn't cultivate it NOW. Hahaha anyway she wrote about drawing because she flipped through my sketchbook in class one day and she went wow-ing away. Like I shouldn't have been drawing in class. Haha Mdm Tong is interesting. (Random fact: My chinese name is SO easy to write, I'm usually one of the fastest people to start on any exam paper haha)
Physics - Jonathan has done reasonably well and he can expect to do even better with hard work.
I'm so not happy for physics la I know there's so much to be done about it. It can be done and it will be done. I will make it. It's not reasonably well for all I know and there's definitely something that I can do.
Chemistry - Jonathan demonstrates dynamic leadership qualities. He commands the respect of his peers and projects self-confidence and is enthusiastic.
Like woah I didn't know Mrs Yau saw so much in me ahahaha. But never mind it looks good sitting right there in the middle of all the comments. For chemistry I'm fine but still yeah there's a lot of improvement possible.
Biology - Well done. Keep up the good work and strive to do even better.
Haha nice and simple. I love biology! Well at first I was stuck at 78 with only 2 marks to A+ but somehow they had some moderation I think and I sank to 77. Well at least I feel better about it. Notice when you get 71-75 you're super contented with a 3.6 but when you're at 78-79 you feel super angsted?
Physical Education - Completed Swimming Module and NAPFA
Yeah like who doesn't. Anyway I shouldn't have completed swimming I tell you haha.
Overall Comments (Math) - Jonathan possesses leadership quality. He is caring, sensitive and able to relate well with people.
Haha wow nice. Was it because I told Mrs Tan she had nice hair! Hahaha but anyway math seriously killed me the most out of this whole semester, even worse than physics. Something seriously needs to be there, but what? Rah I'll just prac and prac and prac and prac until I drop and hope my marks can go up.
Haha. Oh well so that's the academic report. Will be going for math class soon, be back to blog later cos I was turning out my shelves, containers and wardrobe this morning and found loads of interesting stuff!
|