tagboard +
jonlim;




friends&links;

aarongoh adrielchang alicia andrea anna annie anzhen april arathi arina audrey bentan biquan bryanchia catherine chaiping charlyn cheryllynn chrisanda chrisfang claire danialhakim danny daryl denise edison edwyna farhana gabrieltong geraldine geri guowei haozhi hiokhong hiutung huiwen isabella janan jane japheth jasmine jeremy jiacong jiahao jiahao jianxiong jongoh joycegoh karliang kartik katrina kevinquah kexin kieranrc leroy linan louis lydia marcus mariel marvin mathan matthias minzhe moneyfaces mrpaullim nabil nigel norman pamela portfolio qiwen renhao reuben robinson royce ruiling ruixin ryan sadikin samantha samy santriani serene shangxuan shanzhi shawnlee shawnneo shikai siyi surya tagboard tami tammy theodore timchow timothy tingzhang tom valerie vinna vivian walter wangting weihan weiling weisheng weiting wenjian willzhang xiangying xintian yanhan yewei yongjian yongkong yuda yuze zeslene
archives;

1. HAZE - The comic series part 1
2. HAZE - The comic series part 2
3. Script Check!
4. Prospects of Boxing!
5. Career Prospects!
6. Mirrors! Free Web Site Counters
Hit Counter

Monday, May 8

It's a nice morning!

Well here I am sitting down in front of the computer scanning my drawings which I did yesterday. It really is time to let all the negativity go away and let myself feel at peace so while I'm at it I thought it'd be um, nice to leave some behind here as a mark of this chapter. Oh well things come, things go, I hope they leave me alone forever and never come back again.

And so here you are, the

THE ANGST SERIES
yours truly; jonlim

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#angst01
You've got the drive, you got the gear
You've got courage not an ounce of fear;
but don't you realise the more you speed
the more you fall
for the more you bleed.
Keep pushing and see how it goes,
but when you're gone, no one knows;
It tears.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#angst02
And here he sits
beaten flat, suffered dead
not fighting, given up instead;
Would you want to continue on
going strong or being gone.
Would you lend him a hand
or him a failure you brand.
Would you kick him to bits
or would you endure in his fits;
He tears.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#angst03
He cowers he fears
of ever going on again;
When they all pick up
he doesnt until heavens know when
and when he does, no one's there;
lonely, tired, afraid
he cowers again,
Those tears.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#angst04
When he does, he's angry
for the world left him behind
weak, deprived, hungry;
and now he thirsts for success
or perhaps in its all, revenge;
at the world who lashed him
now he lashes back;
How the world tears.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#angst05
Oh c'mon you can do the same
tackle those notes, don't be lame;
you can't save the day without going
through those papers; not knowing
a single ounce of things in these,
well things are just blind like peace.
How they all tear.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#angst06
I'm rid of it finally, hooray.
It's gone it's done, it won't come again
even if it does, I'd stay away
Never be here again, never sway
to the crumbling force that lies here
I'd fly away, never fear
How I'd never tear again.

And that was the line of drawings I was working on last night, well they were rather extreme but I guess that's what left of this long line of fears, the tears and neverending fears again. I'll push on, stronger, much at peace, leaving what I don't want behind. And for the world is my soul, come on whittle me for I know I won't sway.

Here's a little drawing I did for all those their exams now, well for ri guys it's kinda late sorry! But yeah for everyone else still having tests and you've come by this blog then good for you, here's my little present to you.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can be free
You can be free from this place
Beautiful healer, beautiful grace
The time you will see
Everything falls into place
You'll wake up from dreaming, no more deceiving
Break these chains.
(adapted from Corrinne May's Free)